In order to create a dual extrusion .GCODE file in Simplify 3D you will have to follow the steps presented below:
1. Make sure the 3D model is suitable for dual extrusion printing:
2. Next you will have to create two separate printing processes one for each model;
3. Make sure you enable both the right and left hot end in BOTH PROCESSES;
4. Next you need to merge the two models;
5. And the last step is to make sure you sellect the proper print process for the correct part;
6. Now just press prepare to print and you are done.